|Vegan Valentine's Cupcakes - Red Velvet with Raspberry Buttercream|
It occurred to me this morning that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Sure, I knew it was February and that Valentine's Day is February 14. But I hadn't quite put together that it's already the 13th. Where has the month gone?
|Romesco Sauce - vegan|
|Dairy Free White Cake, Raspberry Filling, and Vegan Mocha Buttercream|
- Vegan Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake - blood oranges are in season, and the pops of red in this easy cake are nice and festive
- Single Serving Sized Vegan & Gluten Free Fruit Crisp - I know raspberries are painfully expensive during the winter, but perhaps you can still impress with a small amount
- Red Wine Pasta with Broccoli - Nothing says "I love you" like broccoli, but the color (and the leftover wine) is perfect for dinner
- Vegan & Gluten Free Peanut Butter Dog Treats - you wouldn't want to forget man's best friend
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free Cupcakes - these vanilla cupcakes come with filling instructions, so you can have a surprise frosting color inside if you're so inspired
|Black-Tea Blackberry Sorbet|
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Or are you more opposed to it? Whichever it is, I hope you have a happy day!